4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Help with switching to 40/20/40 bench to center seat storage option

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 05:48 PM
mstephen89
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with switching to 40/20/40 bench to center seat storage option

Hey everyone, recently purchased a new 2016 ram 5500 truck. Truck had been sitting at the dealer nearly 2 years so I got a deal on it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick and choose the options I wanted, but none the less it's a tradesman edition, so pretty bare bones. What I need help with is the middle storage seat option. Does anyone have a part number? Or can someone provide me their vin # for their truck that came from the factory with the option. From what I'm able to tell all ram trucks 1500-5500 should have the same seats. But the dealer is unable to order the parts I need without a vin #. Interior probably isn't going to match, as I have the work grade grey vinyl, but I already have an upholstery shop lined up to wrap the seat using the vinyl from my current seat.

Thanks for any help

Old 02-17-2018, 01:13 PM
hichamaziz
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi congrats for purchase

Quick Reply: Help with switching to 40/20/40 bench to center seat storage option