4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dodge brothers, Help me with a ****ing yukon

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 09:27 PM
byronpen
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge brothers, Help me with a ****ing yukon

Just bought a fully loaded Yukon. Which my girl had to have! I only ever owned dodge products and this is a first for me. Wipers just move slow on the there highest setting. Not what I'm used to. Normally all my other cars go crazy with how fast they move. It's like a Med to maybe med-high speed is all I'm getting.

Should have bought the warranty. Should have bought a dodge.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:02 PM
SHO Rod
All Star
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Were you trying the wipers on a dry windshield or was this during an actual rain storm? Were they clearing the windshield fine? If it's truly fully loaded I'm sure it has speed- and rain-sensing wipers that will alter the wiper speed based on the amount of water on the windshield. If the wipers were doing a good job of keeping the windshield clear of water I would not worry about it. The owner's manual should offer some insight to the functionality of the wipers as well.

-Rod

Old 08-17-2018, 07:35 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Moved to general discussion since this is not Ram related. I would agree though, consult your owners manual...may provide some insight. Maybe also provide the year of the Yukon......

Quick Reply: Dodge brothers, Help me with a ****ing yukon