4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Ram box

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 11:48 AM
rebeltaz83
Veteran
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Ram box

Those who have the ram box, what's your take on the two storage boxes on each side?? Are they useful, or to small??

Old 10-15-2019, 10:46 AM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good question. I'd be interested in hearing too. The width is what scares me. I need to go look at one.

Red

Old 10-15-2019, 07:45 PM
rebeltaz83
Veteran
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Cactus
Good question. I'd be interested in hearing too. The width is what scares me. I need to go look at one.

Red
Yeah from pics. It looks like it takes up the wheel well area from front to back. Looks weird with no humps, lol. I don't want to go to the dealer and look because they try to pressure you into buying, and I don't want to tick them off because it would be the dealer I might potentially be buying from.

Old 10-15-2019, 07:53 PM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm going to stop into a local dealer on a Sunday morning and look while they're still closed. I'm going to be ordering a 2020 2500 probably early January and I want to see those boxes up close. I also want to look at interior colors because I like the black/light mountain brown colors and want to see that up close too.

Red

Quick Reply: Ram box