4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

drove a 09 Ram..

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008 | 12:29 PM
cyclone429
|
Record Breaker
Default drove a 09 Ram..

I did it, drove a new Ram SLT. I have posted that I don't like the looks, rear suspension.

I also do not like the layout of the interior, old habits die hard, the toyota like cruse control leaver, no information display over the rear view mirrior kinda bug me.

For a new Dodge owner, this will not be a issue.

Now for the good stuff, the new Ram rides like a big old boat, just point and go, thiers no drama in stearing, braking, or accleration.

I did not find the Ram quick, but it is, the sound damping is leaps and bounds over the last generation, The SLT quad cab I drove had a 392 ltd slip.

I'm still not going to buy one, my orginal thoughts on the 09 Ram are confirmed after my test drive, great passenger car with a box, but, given the option of buying a high end BMW with out a box, or a 1/2 ton truck that will out acclerate most passenger cars with out the utilility of a truck, Dodge has a great Pick up.

But, I need a 2500...

Quick Reply: drove a 09 Ram..