4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New To Site, Taking Delivery Friday Of New Ram 1500 Laramie

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 06:02 PM
tbagr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New To Site, Taking Delivery Friday Of New Ram 1500 Laramie

Local dealer located me an 09 Laramie w/ Rambox fully loaded minus back up camera, black monotone. Surprisingly it showed up today WITHOUT the wheel flares. Luckily the dealer agrees that it doesn't look right and are putting the flares on, matched paint, at no charge. Can't wait to take delivery.

Now, I want to put a CAI on and possibly change the muffler(s). Any suggestions from those who have done extensive research on either?????

Mods so far (and haven't even taken delivery!) LineX bed liner, chrome fuel door.

Does anyone know about the uconnect WiFi option??

Thanks in advance for your suggestions / help. I will post pics sometime next week.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:27 PM
HEMICrew
Rookie

Congrats on the truck! I just picked up my loaded Laramie Monotone Black with Pebble Beige last week. That's cool that your dealer is putting on the flares at no charge paint matched but the Monotone trucks DO NOT come with flares.

Jason

Old 05-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Phil Des 09laramie
Rookie

Congrats,
Im picking up my new stone white quad cab Laramie on wednesday evening.
They are doing the LineX tomorrow, final prep and install of tubular steps on wednesday and it supposed to be ready for 5.... Tic toc tic toc tic toc I swear my watch slowed since I signed.

I ordered a Leer cap for the back,
I am thinking of a satin black set of 20's for next yr. (it came with chrome 17's)
A CAI is definitely on the sort wish list
The One thing I wanted to get was the Park View cam, it's apparently on National Back order. I pin my trailer at least twice a day so its kind of important to me not to mention save more than a few dings on the bumper.
I will have to wait till its available.

I looked at NavTv and the sorts but would rather hold out to get the one that was designed for the Ram without some of interference issues I read about on the NavTv Forum.

Last edited by Phil Des 09laramie; 05-11-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:08 PM
bigred3297
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tbagr
Local dealer located me an 09 Laramie w/ Rambox fully loaded minus back up camera, black monotone. Surprisingly it showed up today WITHOUT the wheel flares. Luckily the dealer agrees that it doesn't look right and are putting the flares on, matched paint, at no charge. Can't wait to take delivery.

Now, I want to put a CAI on and possibly change the muffler(s). Any suggestions from those who have done extensive research on either?????

Mods so far (and haven't even taken delivery!) LineX bed liner, chrome fuel door.

Does anyone know about the uconnect WiFi option??

Thanks in advance for your suggestions / help. I will post pics sometime next week.

Try the search function on the forum and you will find all the extensive research we have done for people to use such as yourself

Old 05-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Phil Des 09laramie
Rookie

I picked mine up last evening.
WHAT A SWEET TRUCK.

I have had a S.E.G since i drove it off the lot.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:55 PM
tbagr

Finally picked it up this am and all I can say is WOW! Comfortable, smooth, quiet, luxurious......great truck. The flares give it that extra muscle it needed. I will post some pics next week for all to see. Would have today but we are in the middle of a DOWN POUR all day long, 3.8 inches by noon.

Next up.......cold air intake (waiting for more to come out!! and change the mufflers.....needing a little more rumble from a magnaflow.....

Old 05-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Sobomaster
Record Breaker

Good choice on a black Laramie.

Old 05-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Soop
Professional

Congrats...and welcome!

Quick Reply: New To Site, Taking Delivery Friday Of New Ram 1500 Laramie