4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller....

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Brummo
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller....

Damn, there is lots of sq footage on this truck. Anyone want to clean it for me, I'm to short to reach the roof..

Old 05-25-2009, 09:22 AM
72combo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am paraplegic and have now problem reaching the roof or anything, I just get my wife to do it LOL. I bought a pole that houses and nice large microfibre wash mitt so that does the roof, glass, hood, tonneau cover. They are big trucks, I have two , I can't tell you because it might be an invention but its a way I get into my truck from my wheel chair, I need at least a foot of height. Ideally a ramp would be good but that is cumbersome so there are other options but for thousands of dollars for hundreds of dollars or less worth parts. It's terrible how we handicapped get raped when purchasing necessary wheel chair parts or anything like that, a grand for hand controls. I think I could copy them from parts at Princess Auto.

Quick Reply: Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller....