4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

i want adjustable pedals!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009 | 10:57 PM
72combo
Champion

Originally Posted by Mattones
i just wish i could move my break pedal lower as the way i drive my ankel hurts some times. but i say **** it i drive a RAM!!!
you could always do like me and use handcontrols..kinda nice for a change but it sucks to have to use them. My wife uses my spinner ****, she is not supposed to because she is not handicapped, it is a requirement for me since I am wheelchair bound. She works somewhere where she drives a lot of different cars and she finds herself reaching for the **** all the time. Luck me eh. LOL It is a requirement on my licence card that I have hand controls I wonder if she can used them if they are in the vehicle legally. You can still use you feet and hand like usual.

Old 05-26-2009 | 11:01 PM
crod
|
All Star

Originally Posted by 72combo
Just curious but why would you not have looked for a truck with moveable pedals.
i had to pick off his lot since he was buying back a different car that the motor blew at 200 miles ect... long story short..

Quick Reply: i want adjustable pedals!!!