4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Rim sale for Club members Ram 8 and 5 lug

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 12:22 AM
Monsoon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Derick,

I'm looking at installing a 4" suspension lift with 20" wheels. Here's what the lift says about the wheels. What do you have in chrome that meets these specs -

Factory wheels can be used.
Tire Diameter: 35in to 37in
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5in
Aftermarket Wheel Diameter: No less than 18in
Aftermarket Wheel Width: 9in
Aftermarket Wheel Back Spacing: 5in Maximum for 18in diameter wheels. 5.5in maximun for 20in diameter wheels.

Like I said I'm looking or 20" wheels and will be putting 35x12.50's on them. So let me know what wheels you have that meets these specs for 20" wheels please.

Thanks!

Old 08-28-2009, 11:26 AM
ElitesWheels
Account cancelled

Originally Posted by Monsoon
Derick,

I'm looking at installing a 4" suspension lift with 20" wheels. Here's what the lift says about the wheels. What do you have in chrome that meets these specs -

Factory wheels can be used.
Tire Diameter: 35in to 37in
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5in
Aftermarket Wheel Diameter: No less than 18in
Aftermarket Wheel Width: 9in
Aftermarket Wheel Back Spacing: 5in Maximum for 18in diameter wheels. 5.5in maximun for 20in diameter wheels.

Like I said I'm looking or 20" wheels and will be putting 35x12.50's on them. So let me know what wheels you have that meets these specs for 20" wheels please.

Thanks!
We have a lot that will be in the range. Any certain styles you like? I can get a idea of what you like and send you a list.

Old 08-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Doc Fluty
Banned

Originally Posted by ElitesWheels
Wish I could. They move my thread here when I do.
they do?

I'm surprised because:

1. your an official sponsor
2. you sell wheels that fit 3rd gens (3rd gens and 4th gens are exactly the same as far as wheels go)
3. if you were to be moved anywhere it should be the parts for sale section...

I thought about moving your thread also but its not doing any harm and people are interested, its not like you keep bumping your thread to the top and no one is replying. so as long as you don't keep making new thread every few days I wont care...

Old 08-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Monsoon

Originally Posted by ElitesWheels
We have a lot that will be in the range. Any certain styles you like? I can get a idea of what you like and send you a list.
I like many. I prefer a deep dish look and it must be chromed. Thanks and I look forward to seeing what you have. Please make sure they meet the requirements I sent you with backspacing and such.

Quick Reply: Rim sale for Club members Ram 8 and 5 lug