4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Awesome experience with Autoanything.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 09:50 PM
MinatorHemi8
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome experience with Autoanything.com

Its been mentioned on here many times but I thought I share my experience with them,

Everything I ordered arrived and continues to arrive (like christmas all week long)

I ordered the weathertch floor liners

Avs in channel window sheilds

a diablosport tuner

Air raid full intake system( I know it was yall who ordered all the volant air intakes right before I placed my order, Iknow............)

truxedo 2 folding toneau cover

travel pack personel air compressor

a passport 900 radar/infa detector

and a few other things.

My orders pretty large but I dont like buying things in peices so I saved up for everything, but once again fate mocks me and ive been receiving my order in peices today I got my tuner and was bummed when i saw the 03-08 but then I realized I hadnt rally been paying attention to all of these diablo threads and just need to wait for my intake to begin the update process,

yesterday I got my detector it works just like the one the drunk driver tossed out my passenger window when she broadsided me. And my defelectors came in I haft to wait untill tommorow for my CAI and whatever else is packaged with it.

The only trouble I really had was that they sent me 2 usb cables for my tuner, which they were happy to take back and refund my card, I guess some would like it but on their free next day service they require a signature one problem I work and so does my girlfreind so they had to come by twice and we still almost missed the driver.

Other than these few bumps in the road their customer service and prices have been excellent.

Quick Reply: Awesome experience with Autoanything.com