4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

One week in> Awesome (copied from other forum)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 09:12 PM
stimleck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One week in> Awesome (copied from other forum)

After 10 weeks of waiting with no answers I decided to go up the ladder. Seems like the color and option combo put my truck at the back of the line. Thank god for senior management! 1 week later I was in my new truck.
Observations: Ram Box=amazing option for a family hauler-Bench seat was worth the wait-White 2 tone with all that chrome looks like a Cadillac but meaner.
Very satisfied with nav and stereo, Avatar sounds great in surround sound.
Towing my 3500# camper feels like nothing, glad I chose the 3.92 and for of us that have to wire up a box that is screwed under the dash, the integrated brake control is slick. Not to mention the tow mirrors and back up camera for hooking up the hitch.
Nav and brake controller info in the EVIC is cool-same for the VR and blue tooth.
Open moon roof is quiet, 2wd/awd/4wd engages real smooth, no clunk like my ford. Running boards are great for kids and wife.
Fast, smooth, quiet, mds is like a video game challenge.
"wishes" wish i was able factory order the RT hood-wish it had a 6 speed-wish it had better tires and head lights.
Great Job Fred Diaz and Team

Old 04-25-2010, 11:05 PM
CaliAthlete
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you're happy with it...as for the headlights - did you get the quads or the single? I really like the quads that come with the Laramie / long horn / big horn packages or whatever premium ones you may have in your state, not a big fan of the duals myself.

Quick Reply: One week in> Awesome (copied from other forum)