4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

1st gear whine

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:58 AM
evan4434
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Latest update.....

My Chrysler representative called me back today, and said I have to take it back to Des Moines and have them work on it again. I asked why can't I take it to my local dealer, so I don't have to use more of my vacation time to get this POS fixed. She told me they hear the noise, but they think it is normal (in other words they cannot fix it!). My local dealer is pretty small they don't even have any 2500 hemi's on the lot.

So now I have to take another vacation day to see if the much larger dealership in Des Moines can take another crack at fixing this POS tranny.

I really dislike Dodge now more then ever. Enough is enough, now I am burning my vacation days because they just don't want to bit the bullet and install a new tranny. They keep trying to take it apart and replace parts.

Quick Reply: 1st gear whine