4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Drag N' Wagon on Gearz

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012 | 02:05 AM
InterpunX
|
Captain
Default Drag N' Wagon on Gearz

http://staceydavid.com/projects/drag-n-wagon
I was just watching an episode of Gearz when they had a Ram Express on the show and installed some Katzkins seat covers in that episode. I thought it was pretty cool they had a new Ram on there, maybe it's been awhile I haven't watched the show but nice to see newer vehicles on there.

So I went on the website to check out more and they have some videos of what they done and a list of all the parts they added to it, alot of it is Mopar stuff. If you go on the site you can read the story on it, and by the sounds of it Stacey David is saying Ram basically created the express because of him lol. Also funny how they we're gonna showcase a Bullydog GT on there but you can read that they couldn't get it out in time for the show since it's a 2011.
*For everyone who is interested in the Bully Dog GT Tuner for the Ram 1500 Express, the word from Bully Dog is that they are still working on it, but it is NOT available yet. Their plan of course, was to have the tuner available by the time the show aired, but unfortunately they have had some setbacks that have delayed it’s release. So at this point, we are ALL waiting for a programmer! Bully Dog says the problem stems from the fact that the 2011 Ram vehicles are RSA encrypted, and NO ONE has a product for it yet, including them. However, they assure us they are working hard on it and as soon as the tuner becomes available, we will let you know.
http://staceydavid.com/projects/drag-n-wagon

Thought i'd share this info so you guys can check out his site.

Old 03-06-2012 | 09:02 AM
xtremedurb00
Rookie

I've been watching it as well. Thats a mean little truck. Do a little motor work and throw a turbo on her and it'll be a monster!!!

Quick Reply: Drag N' Wagon on Gearz