4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Condeser/Tranny Cooler

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012 | 09:15 PM
Brummo
|
Captain
Cool Condeser/Tranny Cooler

Anybody know it Dodge changed their tranny line cooler configuration. I just got a new condenser and the tranny lines hook up different, but came with new lines to hook up to the cooler part. I got it from WERMOPAR.com who contracts through a local Dodge dealer. I would have figured it would have been the same, but not sure if they would have changed it.
Just wondering.

Old 09-12-2012 | 06:29 PM
Brummo
|
Captain

For those that care, I did more leg work today and found out that Dodge did change the configuration of the cooler lines on the condenser. When I got my first on the tranny cooling line would not connect to the origional block on the cooler as they are mounte farther apart. Well MOPAR has the new "kit" that comes with the new style cooler/condenser, found on the '12 models which is different from my '09, so the lines can be hooked up easily to the cooling lines going to the transmission. I'm glad I did a little leg work to put my mind at ease as far as getting the right parts.

Quick Reply: Condeser/Tranny Cooler