4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

back up camera display....

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 12:24 AM
DA-TURK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default back up camera display....

Hello,

New to the forum, new to the dodge ram trucks....

Just picked up a 2015 PW, not familiar with all the bells & whistles on the truck yet, but did notice that when I put in rear, backup camera displays on rear view mirror, I thought it would be on on the Uconnect 8.4" display in the center, kind of disappointed, unless i missed a step & there is a setting can be played with & changed...???

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

It's sleeting here in Nashvegas, I'll post some pictures as soon as weather permits...

Old 02-15-2016, 01:06 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I have read that the cargo camera displays on the 8.4" screen (if equipped) and the rear view camera (back up camera) goes to the mirror. This appears to be feature that FCA does not let you change in the software.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:18 PM
DA-TURK

Dang....

Old 02-17-2016, 02:35 AM
navtool.com
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DA-TURK
Hello,

New to the forum, new to the dodge ram trucks....

Just picked up a 2015 PW, not familiar with all the bells & whistles on the truck yet, but did notice that when I put in rear, backup camera displays on rear view mirror, I thought it would be on on the Uconnect 8.4" display in the center, kind of disappointed, unless i missed a step & there is a setting can be played with & changed...???

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

It's sleeting here in Nashvegas, I'll post some pictures as soon as weather permits...
hi we make an interface to allow rear camera on the uconnect screen, please PM fro details

Quick Reply: back up camera display....