4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

TPMS issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 03:44 PM
badjojo13
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPMS issue

I have a 2010 Dodge Ram SLT Crew cab 4x4

Now, a few months ago my front left TPMS went out, at first I assumed it was the sensor in the rims since the other 3 tire where still showing a reading in the dash.
I went ahead did a tire rotation I figured the tire that was not sending a reading would change location in the dash, but no, the light is still coming on and again the front left tire is showing no reading yet the other 3 are showing proper reading. Tried another rotation and again front left is showing no reading.

So after trying these rotation I am coming to the conclusion that all my 4 Tire Sensor are working it most be the receiving part that is defective.

Now is there a receiving sensor for each wheel or is there just one module … how those this system work exactly….

Its really annoying.

Thanks you…

Last edited by badjojo13; 09-21-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Errors