4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Signals, steering wheel controls and center stack buttons not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 04:20 PM
bfreeze601
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Signals, steering wheel controls and center stack buttons not working

So my wipers, signals, stereo controls on the steering wheel, compass and most of my center stack buttons (heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, exhaust brake, tow/haul, etc.) do not work. It happened very randomly, I had gone to work in the morning and it worked but when I started the truck to go for lunch then nothing worked. I read that it was a clock spring problem but I just finished putting a brand new one in and it didn’t do anything. I tried disconnecting the batteries but that didn’t do anything either. The truck is a 2010 2500. Anyone have any help?
Thanks,
Brendan

Old 10-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Ajaquez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=bfreeze601;3373542]So my wipers, signals, stereo controls on the steering wheel, compass and most of my center stack buttons (heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, exhaust brake, tow/haul, etc.) do not work. It happened very randomly, I had gone to work in the morning and it worked but when I started the truck to go for lunch then nothing worked. I read that it was a clock spring problem but I just finished putting a brand new one in and it didn’t do anything. I tried disconnecting the batteries but that didn’t do anything either. The truck is a 2010 2500. Anyone have any help?
Thanks,
Brendan

Any updates My truck os doing the exact same thing

Quick Reply: Signals, steering wheel controls and center stack buttons not working