4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2010 hemi waterpump bolts

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2022, 07:59 PM
KenStauss
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 hemi waterpump bolts

yep. I did it. Took the bolts off the old water pump and put them on a template I drew. In between freezing and a couple of phone calls I screwed up something somewhere.

When I (thought) I had all the bolts off I realized I had one more bolt at the very bottom of the pump. I looked over at the template and all the holes were filled. uh oh. an extra bolt? How could that be?

In short, I cannot find anything on almighty google that shows which bolts go where so i can go back and check my work. If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance

Old 02-07-2022, 03:11 PM
KenStauss
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Answered my own question but if this happens to you here's the mistake I made.
In going around the top of the water pump removing the bolts, there is a bolt that is actually a bolt for the power steering pump that looks like it's in the water pump because it's behind the pulley for the power steering pump.
Didn't see my mistake until I started putting the bolts back in the water pump.

Quick Reply: 2010 hemi waterpump bolts