Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1966 Dodge Coronet 500

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Jims04srt
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1966 Dodge Coronet 500

I am putting this here for my father. Any questions can be directed to him at his email address below. I will try to post some pictures soon.

1966 Coronet 500 440 4 speed WP car, Black with Black interior, Power steering Manual drum brakes. Body is in good shape but it needs trunk extensions, other then that it has the usual road wear under the car. The chrome on the car is good but the bumpers could use a re-chrome this would make the black to stand out. The motor is a 440 4 bbl with headers , dual exhaust and runs very strong. Transmission is a 833 4 speed with a hurst pistol grip shifter, the shifting linkage could use some adjustment. The interior has black bucket seats with a console, it needs a headliner and could use a new carpet and the back seat has a small tear. It has a console and external gauges mounted under the dash. Before I bought the car I had it inspected and appraised for the amount I would like to get for the car. I have done nothing to the car since I’ve had it. I’m asking 13,500.00 OBO.
I'm located near Kansas City, MO.
For more details contact me at 816-224-6244 or email me at ka9sip@kcnet.com

Quick Reply: 1966 Dodge Coronet 500