Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: 2004 Black SRT4 - 31k - Pittsburgh PA

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Espo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2004 Black SRT4 - 31k - Pittsburgh PA

Year: 2004
Price: $16,000
Email: ATEspo@gmail.com

I thought about selling my SRT earlier this winter, but decided not to sell it, but now I need to sell it. It is a Black 2004 SRT4 with a little over 30,000miles, but by the time I sell it it will have close to 31,000 on it since it is my daily driver right now.

I bought the car in April 2006 (one year ago) with a little over 5,000 miles on it. Since then it has been my daily driver, hence the 25,000 miles in one year. My business is about 30 miles from my house and my girlfriend lives about 55 miles from my house, so all the miles on the car are 85% highway miles.

I am the second owner. The first owner is a Marine and he had to go back over seas so he decided to sell the car before he went back, so he sold it to my family's dodge dealership. When I bought the car it had the K&N intake on it. Everything else I have done myself. I installed everything but the agp wg at 14,000, and I installed the agp wg at about 25,000miles. I change the oil every 2500-3000miles with Mobile 1 full synthetic and a fram filter. Tires are OKAY, will pass inspection and the brakes are good. I am going to get the Pennsylvania sate inspection and emissions this month, so everything will be A-OKAY.

WHoever gets this vehicle will be really happy. I own a few detail shops and my uncle has been a mechanic for 30 years, the car gets washed at least once a wek nd waxed at least once a month and rgularly maintenced. I plan on doing a full detail to the vehicle before it is sold. It def needs a good machine buff and polish soon, too much washing and waxing without buffing can cause serious surface scratches in any black vehicle.

I am selling the car because I am opening a yet another detailing/tinting shop, its farther than my current one. So I am buying a better daily driver PLUS i need to free up a little money to get this other shop up and running. When business picks up and I can get another toy. Dont get me wrong, this is a great car and i've never had any problems with it but i dont want to put another 25k on it in a year, i drive just way too much.

Here is a complete list of modifications:
K&N Typhoon
3' MaxxFab downpipe
3" dumped exhaust
agp wga
TurboXS mbc @ 17psi spike 15psi hold
jmb upp
hks ssqv
qw fmic
custom ram air mod
vac line reduction
sPo custom 17" factory rims wrapped in 225 40 17 GForces
shortie antenna
15% tint on Rear Window and sunstrip (side windows are not tinted anymore)
Tinted Tail Lights
Shaved Emblems (SRT is still on the trunk)
Access iPod connect
I have MOST of the factory parts (i do not have the factory intake/airbox and the exhaust is here but in pieces)

I have a set of 15" winter wheels/tires that will go with the vehicle too. They are American Racing 15" rims and I painted/clear coated them black.

Below are some picture, I cant upload anymore to my server for some reason right now, but i will try when I get home later. If you want more pics, please PM or email me and I will send them over.

NOTE: These pictures were taken 5 months ago, the tint on the side windows is now off, the dual factory exhaust is off and the charger "SRT" badge is now in the front grill.

The bad:
There is a small scratch in the rear bumper cover (i was putting something into my trunk) about 1" long, and 1/2 " wide.
The front bumper will need repainted if you want it to be perfect. 25k on the highway in PA causes a lot of chips.
I have the factory downpipe and SOME of the factory cat back, but I had to cut it up to make my custom dumped exhaust.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Espo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FS: 2004 Black SRT4 - 31k - Pittsburgh PA

New tires, Brakes and PA State Inspection and Emissions

Email me if your interested.

ATEspo@gmail.com

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 Black SRT4 - 31k - Pittsburgh PA