Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2004 Dodge Durango SLT AWD w/20's

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 10:38 PM
05SilverHemi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Dodge Durango SLT AWD w/20's

I am putting my Durango up for sale to purchase a new truck.

This truck is a 2004 Durango SLT with 32,500 miles on it. This Durango has AWD and the 4.7 motor. It is covered under the factory warranty until December 2007. Since the truck was new it has not needed any unscheduled maintenance.

At 30k miles I changed the differential fluid front and rear along with the spark plugs. The oil has been changed at the dealer since new every 3000 miles because it has the maintenance plan which covers oil changes for 39 months or 39,000 miles.

As you can see by the photos the truck is Atlantic Blue with a grey cloth interior. This truck has all the options that I know of except a sunroof, leather, trailer hitch and navigation system.

The front windows are tinted 35% and I had the side steps painted to match the body color from the factory.

In January I purchased a set of 20" polished rims/tires from a member here that were on a 2005 Dodge Ram. The tires probably have 60% - 70% tread remaining so you will not have to replace them anytime soon. After I put the 20" rims on I raised the front end 1.5" using the torsion bars (done after the photos were taken) and then had an alignment done on the truck. It goes down the road very nice with the rims on it.

This truck is pretty much mint inside and out. Aside from the rims I have not modified it at all. The interior is flawless free of any rips or tears. The exterior is the same. There is not one ding on this truck.

$17,500

The truck is located in Massachusetts on the MA/NH border near Nashua.

PM me or respond here with questions.

Quick Reply: 2004 Dodge Durango SLT AWD w/20's