Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

91 Ram 250 Getrag 5sp Tranny and Xfer case for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 09:56 PM
bigguy75inches
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 Ram 250 Getrag 5sp Tranny and Xfer case for sale

1991 Dodge Ram 250 Manual 5sp Transmission and Transfer Case. It also cross referances to many years of Dodge Trucks.
The trucks origional Diesel motor was pulled for another project and now i have the transfercase and transmission up for sale. Everything worked when it was parked. The odometer reads just under 80,000 miles! Very low miles for this rig! However its unknown if the previous owner's had ever changed the dash guage? The Tranny and X-case are still under the truck and will be pulled within a day or two of the item selling. I will include as much linkage and parts as i canpossibly pull off the truck and fit on a shipping pallet. It WILL inlcude the bellhousing as well. I dont have any pics yet however if someone requires them then i will crawl under the truck and get the best pictures i can. I can also take a picture of the odometer if somone wishes.
The tranny will be pulled at a Mechanics shop that has access to a forklift.
The buyer is responsible for All shipping charges. Being my mechanic has a forklift it should cut down on the cost of picking it up.
the Pickup Location is

Werts Diesel Service
1337 Industrial Boulevard,
Lone Star, TX 75668

Figure on a 200-300 lbson a wood pallet. I'll be happy to answer any and all questions promtly. I can also sepperate and sell the tranny seperate as well.
Itemsare USED and sold AS IS!

Quick Reply: 91 Ram 250 Getrag 5sp Tranny and Xfer case for sale