Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1987 or 1988 Plymoth Horizon, all parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Bitter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 or 1988 Plymoth Horizon, all parts for sale!

Hey all, located in Hazel Crest IL (45min south of downtown Chicago) and theres a Plymoth Horizon with the production date 7/87 thats been languishing in a garage for about 10 years and it has to go! now heres the catch, the engine is shot. i dont know all the details about the engine, but it was ran with less oil than it should have been and is 'seized'. the body has some rust, but i dont know exactly where.

OK, heres the deal...the title is SOMEWHERE in this guys house, but lordy if he'll ever find it and the bill to tow it to the junker would cost more than they'd pay him for it. So the solution I offered up is that I'd make some posts on some dodge forums and offer up ANY part off the car for sale for anyone who will come get it with cash in their hand.

ANY part that we can unbolt or cut off is up for sale, the inside, the outside, engine, etc. you want it, i'll tell you if its worth taking or not (worn out, rusted, damaged, etc). however, we wont ship things since theres soo many parts and shipping some items would be difficult. so rather than shipping some and not shipping others its easier to just invite only those who will come by and get the parts. if you want to pay via paypal ahead of time and then come grab it, we'll take that as well but cash is preferred. we have to get this car gone so they can move a saturn with a, you guess it, seized engine so i can help them to fix that. reasonable offers will be accepted and prices are negotiable!

Quick Reply: 1987 or 1988 Plymoth Horizon, all parts for sale!