Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

87 cutlass figured i would give it a shot $3200

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Rob O
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 87 cutlass figured i would give it a shot $3200

car has a stage 1 buick 455 in it with the following goodies. a mild cam and intake its an edelbrook performer with a cam to match with a 750 carb. motor was freshened up new gaskets before being installed with new plugs wires and hoses. The motor came out of a car that had about 70,000 thousand on it. The radiator was built by B&B Radiators on 35 in keyport for better cooling its a 4 core its a monster.
The transmission was rebuilt also its a turbo 400 with a shift kit. adjustable you can set it to snap your neck or set it to drive like grandma. rebuild on motor(refeshen bottom end, does have 70,000 that was tight so nothing was done to it) and trans(full rebuild) all done at the same time both have very little mileage only a few thousand like maybe 5000 or so.
Paint and interior are pretty good on this car paint is like 2-3 years old its not perfect but looks nice. has a few chips here and there and also has bubble in the paint on the trunk It has a nice cowl hood about 3 inch which sets the car off nice. the car is Grey in color with chrome trim at the bottom(missing one piece of chrome on the driver side fender,grey cloth interior with two gauges mounted under the hood so seen from the driver seat. Which are oil pressure and the other is coolant temp.
Sound wise it is a true dual exhaust done by my friend over at a shop in brick with flowmaster mufflers.
Its got a small sound system in it to nothing crazy but it has JL audios in the dash and rear deck. JVC head unit in the car also with remote

I have pics but there to large for the siteand I dont know how to size them but my email is robjoleary@gmail.comthey send in emails fine. or call its 908 616 1774 thanks

Quick Reply: 87 cutlass figured i would give it a shot $3200