Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS:98 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon - 4WD

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 10:11 AM
brandoncrone
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:98 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon - 4WD

I'm selling my subaru to get another subaru....this car is as the title says. 2.5L, automatic transmission, power windows, power mirrors, ac, cassette, cd player (factory). Has new brakes on all four, decent matching snow tires, body is in good condition with only known rust spot on bottom of passenger front door. Interior needs a cleaning, not too terrible. Has 192K on the clock but at this point the transmission has died. I have another transmission to include along with the rear differential out of a legacy wagon (4.11 gear ratio instead of 4.44) with about 172K on it that works! The exterior of the car is in good condition for the mileage, I'd give it a 7 out of 10. The undercarriage is in good condition also

Make an offer, I'd like to get $1000 for it. The engine runs awesome and will last a long time. I would consider replacing the transmission if I get a decent price for the car. I found an outback with a 5 speed in it that I am really interested in. Don't hesitate if you have an offer, email is thecrones5@verizon.net, cell phone is 518-637-6038, respond to this post if you want and the car is located in Saranac Lake, New York.

Quick Reply: FS:98 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon - 4WD