Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FINISH RESTORING 86 RAM 1500

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 02:43 PM
wvumountys88
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FINISH RESTORING 86 RAM 1500

Hello im new to this im a dodge well mopar fan. I have a 86 Dodge Ram that I never finished restoreing,its in good condition still just in a thousand pieces. Im wanting to sell it and wondering if anyone can tell me how much I should sell it for?. I have a 440 rebuilt never been started since it was restored, its pretty much ready to go into the truck, I have around $4000.00 dollors in the engine itself. The transmission is a np435 4 speed,the bell housing is a lakewood. The frame on the truck is a metallic gray,its very sharp.The paint I purshased for the truck is like the candy apple wine-berry but not for sure the name,its all PPG paint.I have 6in lift on the truck with 3in body and 39in mickey thompson baja belted tires. There are a few things I dont have to go with it like I never bought the headers and the clutch.I know im not going to get much out of the truck but if anyone has any info or some leads for me to sell it please respond.

Thank You: Brian Elkview W.V.

Quick Reply: FINISH RESTORING 86 RAM 1500