Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1992 Toyota 4-Runner FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 03:55 AM
SrtHemi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Toyota 4-Runner FS/FT

Hey gang, I have a 92 4-Runner SR5 4x4--- fs/ft. Truck itself has 170000 miles on it. The motor was rebuilt and new clutch installed approx. 30,000 miles ago. Uses and leaks no oil. Runs and tows GREAT. I change the oil every 2500 miles and use nothing but Vavoline. It has the V-6 --5 Speed w/Power windows, locks, sunroof, aftermarket CD player. There is a small tear on the drivers seat on the side. The paint is faded (red in florida dont mix) and there is some small spots that look like pine sap that is on it in places. The only problems i know that is needs a backglass. There is one in it but the rail at the bottom of the glass that the power arm slides up and down in is rusted out. The back bumper is twisted down a little bit. And probally could use some shocks in the rear. And the power window switch on the drivers side doesnt work the passenger side window, but all other switches work.
I am asking 4500.00 or I would be interested in Dodge vehicles in trade. Mainly trucks or neons. But would consider offers if it catches my eye. Location is Fort Walton Beach Florida. The only pic i have right now doesnt really show alot but will get other pics as soon as i get my camera back.
If you would like specific pics just lmk.
Gives ya an idea on what it looks like though.

Quick Reply: 1992 Toyota 4-Runner FS/FT