Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Old Dart Swinger, Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Naga1337
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Dart Swinger, Ohio

Hi, everyone!

First off, this is not my car. I saw it behind the small used car dealership next to my work while I was cutting the grass. I'm more of a Chevy fan, but I don't like to see any old muscle cars rot, so I think someone here might be able to take care of it. I don't know much about it, but here's what I do know. It is a Brown Dodge Dart Swinger with 340 badging on the 2 hood scoops. Not sure on the exact year, but you could call the dealership and ask Overall, it's condition looks okay. The body panels have some visible rust on them, but overall, it looks very restorable. Not sure how much he wants for it, but from what I can tell, the owner is a stereotypical used car salesman, so I'd suggest playing dumb so he doesn't jack the price up on you.

The dealership it is at is Ambrosia Motors in Linworth, Ohio. It is at 2339 W. Dublin-Granville Rd., Columbus, OH 43235. Phone number is 1-888-323-2724. If they say "We don't have one of those!", tell them to look behind the large white and green box truck they have in their back yard.

I will try to get some pictures of the car, but don't expect any.

Hope someone can save this car!

Quick Reply: Old Dart Swinger, Ohio