Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Misc. stuff for sale....Make offer

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Chitown Kracker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Misc. stuff for sale....Make offer

O.K. YOU GUYS KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. BUY A NEW HARLEY STRIP OFF STOCK PARTS FOR NEW CUSTOM ONES.

THIS LIST OF PARTS ARE OFF A 2007 NIGHT TRAIN.

1) H.D. HANDLE BAR CLAMP.....$20.00

2) SET OF (4) AMBER BULLET TURN SIGNAL LENS AND BULBS.....$14.00

3) GEAR SHIFT LINKAGE.....$15.00

4) THROTLE GRIP.....$5.00

5) (4) FOOT PEGS.....$12.00

6) ROUND CHROME ELECTRONIC FUEL GAUGE WITH MATCHING GAS CAP.....$70.00

7) ALUM. CLUTCH/BREAK LEVERS.....$15.00

NOW CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL DEALER ABOUT PRICES.....STOCK REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE NOT CHEEP, SO HERE YOUR CHANCE TO GET'EM CHEEP.

PICTURES UPON REQUEST, IF NEEDED. CAME OFF NEW HARLEY

I have a Thompson cigar humidor. Holds over 200 cigars (none come with it) It has a divider in the top section, and two drawers that hold extra cigars or your lighter/cutter. It is a heavy item, so buyer will pay for s&h unless you pick it up.

Being that I bought it from Thompson, I'm sure I paid too much for it (almost $300 5 years ago!)

I am asking $135.00 for it. Humidors this size are not cheep, so I feel this is a good price. If you a connoisseur like me, you know this is not a cheep hobby!

I bought this watch back in the early 90's & Paid $300.00 for it.This watch is in perfect condition and yes, it is a real GUCCI. I have the brown leather band from GUCCI on it and the watch was serviced and new battery installed. This is a great looking, perfect working watch!

Asking $100.00 for the watch.

3 LCD QUARTZ WATCHES, WORKING AND IN ORG. BOXES FROM 1981/82! NEW BATTERIES INSTALLED AND WORKING PERFECT. 2) ALARM WATCHES AND 1) ALARM/GAME WATCH. I HAD 3 SETS AND WAS KEEPING THIS SET FOR ME...AFTER SITTING ON A SHELF FOR 10 YEARS, TIME TO SELL THEM.

SORRY, NOT THE BEST PICTURES. THE WATCHES ARE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER!

ASKING $100 FOR ALL 3 (((TO BE SOLD ALL TOGETHER)))

If interested, pleaser make offer on any of the items listed. Buyer pays shipping.

Thank you, chitown

Quick Reply: Misc. stuff for sale....Make offer