Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

wanna buy?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 08:38 PM
metalaxeman88
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wanna buy?

I am selling my car because I am going into the Marines and I was wondering if anyone here would want to buy it. it is an 89' shelby daytona. It is in good condition, the paint is bad on one side, typical chrysler paint. It has a stage 3 cpu, garret VNT, forged pistons, i put a brand new camshaft and follower kit in it from forward motion. It has new front axle's. If anyone is interested I would be more than happy to take pictures. i bought the car for 800 dollars a few months ago, and did the camshaft, axle's, and BOV. It has a Cone filter on it. I have some new parts I will put on before selling such as multifunction switch, the reverse lock-out switch. I am asking $1500.00
-mike

Old 11-24-2004, 02:15 AM
elky
Default RE: wanna buy?

where abouts are you located?

Old 11-24-2004, 12:04 PM
metalaxeman88
Professional

Naples Florida, Across the state from Miami.
-mike

Old 01-07-2005, 08:40 PM
blkout1996

I will buy this for 90 boxes of cookies to be mailed to you at PI once each day beginning your first day or recruit training and ending on your last excluding holidays and days due to hurricane or other incliname weather that the US postal service cannot deliver. There will be an extra charge for chocolate chip cookies because of the risk of melting. Tell me where the car is, leave the signbed title in the glove box, have your DI e mail me your address. I'll start sending the cookies!
Semper Fi
Mike.
I was in 6 My Wife 4 and our 2 kids 2 years and one was an Honor grad and made Cpl E 4 in 7 months in the fleet.
Good luck!

Quick Reply: wanna buy?