Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1969 Dodge dart Parting out

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 08:30 PM
dodgedakotacrazy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 Dodge dart Parting out

I've got a 69 4 door dart i got from a guy it was sitting in his back yard, i was going to fix it up but when i got it it was really rusted bad both rear quarters trunk pan, both fenders and the hood were the worst, I'm going to part it out but I live 5 hours from the car so it will take time to drive down and get the stuff so i want to wait till i have enough sold so i can drive down and get the stuff all at once and it will be worth my time, Its a slant six automatic, i had the car some what running it needed a carb kit badly, i really don't know if the car would move under its own power trans fluid was clean so i'd say the trans is in good shape, drum brakes all 4 corners, 7 1\4 rear it rolled off the trailer so nothing was froze in the rear or the brakes. all glass is good same with grille and tail lights in side i'm not sure on as i didn't look it over real good i'm having my brother take pictures of it and what not. I don't want to ship any of the big items (grill windows ect.) let me know what you need and i'll see what i can do. I'd also sell the whole car for the right price too. its in southern iowa email is zamason2@hotmail.com[/align]

Sale pending on Grille and head light bezels and Taillights and tail light trim.

Quick Reply: 1969 Dodge dart Parting out