Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

indash tv/dvd player for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 03:48 AM
ct4x4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default indash tv/dvd player for sale!!!

i baught a brand new clarion in dash tv/dvd player. it plays dvd's cd-r cd-rw and mp3's. It has a 7" monitor as well. i baught it for 1400 and i decided i dont really want to put it in i just want a regular cd player and the off roading probley wouldnt be good for the tv so i am selling it. I know im not going to get what i payed for it so i am asking 900 shipped. i am losing $500 bucks on the deal but your gain my loss oh well. email me if anyone is interested. craigtoliver47@hotmail.com

Old 12-11-2004, 08:38 AM
SnipeRT
Rookie
Default RE: indash tv/dvd player for sale!!!

Sounds tempting. But you're going to need to post more info about the unit. Perhaps a MODEL NUMBER?

I searched for Clarion in dash monitors and found this one:
http://www.techronics.com/index.cfm?...=984&aff=45847
Refurbished for $758. The refurbished units are just the same as a used unit, except they come with a return policy. I would seriously like to get this player off your hands, but you are going to need to drop the price to around $600 for anyone to bite on it.

How about this, I'll give you $500 AND my Pioneer DEH-9200R CD player in trade (original box, users manual, IR remote, etc included). Here is a link about the 9200R:
http://www.carreview.com/CD+Receiver...1_2861crx.aspx
MSRP- $680 User Rated 4.76 of 5
I love it, but it's time to step up to a video system. It's in great physical condition, and works flawlessly.

Lemme' know if we can work something out...
--Kurt getmeagator@yahoo.com

Old 12-13-2004, 05:23 AM
ct4x4
Rookie

HA HA!! i use to have one of thoes pioneers and it really sucked, they dont even play mp3's. And its the clarion proaudio VRX745VD and it retails for $1,400 and that is what i payed for it, and if you dont belive me check out crutchfield.com i still have a 4 year warrenty on it also. I still have the box with the manuel and everything. Im not going any lower than 900 shipped, if you think you can get one for $750 be my guest and good luck and trust me buddy its not going to happen i dont know andyone that retarted.

Old 12-16-2004, 10:29 PM
casper
Legend

ORIGINAL: ct4x4

HA HA!! i use to have one of thoes pioneers and it really sucked, they dont even play mp3's. And its the clarion proaudio VRX745VD and it retails for $1,400 and that is what i payed for it, and if you dont belive me check out crutchfield.com i still have a 4 year warrenty on it also. I still have the box with the manuel and everything. Im not going any lower than 900 shipped, if you think you can get one for $750 be my guest and good luck and trust me buddy its not going to happen i dont know andyone that retarted.
Yep, I bought a closeout floor model from Circut city last year for $1000 and that was a deal. An in-dash video system for $750, thats funny.

Old 01-10-2005, 05:34 PM
redpower95

well all u fools got screwed bc i work at best buy and i can get in dash dvd players that retail at $2k for $700. find a friend that works at an electronics store honestly

Old 01-29-2005, 10:09 PM
kwicsand

theres your problem right there, ya bought it from crutchfield... crutchfield makes thier money from people that live long distances away from cities, and shopping centers by mail-order, that way they can unreasonably mark up the price, which is what you ended up paying.... on average crutchfield is 20% to 30% mor expensive than other places

Old 02-17-2005, 09:34 PM
ct4x4
Rookie

ok you say you can buy a refurbished one for $758 ill sell it to you for $700 that sounds good?

Quick Reply: indash tv/dvd player for sale!!!