Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Factory 20" chrome wheels

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 04:00 AM
redbeardmcg
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory 20" chrome wheels

Hey everyone. I have 2 of the factory 2007 20" chrome wheels that I am looking to sell if anybody is interested. They were only on the truck for a few thousand miles. I had a claim from an accident with a jeep and the body shop replaced them I can only assume it was simply to get more money out of the insurance company.

When I saw the truck in the shop I told the guy the new rims looked shiny as hell and nice and he said "uuh, we haven't put the new ones on yet, those are the ones we are replacing."

I live in MA so it would be easiest if someone in the area wanted them, but I also got a shipping quote and it was approx. $150 to ship the set from here to California.

I will also sell them separately in case someone wants a full size chrome spare!

I just graduated college with a lot of debt and haven't started my new job yet, so all reasonable offers will of course be fine.

Old 01-27-2008, 05:12 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Factory 20" chrome wheels

There's nothing wrong with them?

Old 01-27-2008, 05:23 PM
redbeardmcg
Professional

If you get really close to them there is some minor amount of what looks like small scratches from a bush or something, but it is definitely not noticeable when these rims are on the truck. I think the body shop was just looking for an excuse to bill my insurance company more money. I can try to take a closer picture of the rims, but even then it is difficult to notice any scratching on it.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:56 PM
2007 st
Rookie

pm ya, check your inbox

Old 01-27-2008, 07:57 PM
SmittyRN
Professional

Are those the chrome clad wheels, or the ones with the chrome/plastic covers? I'd love to get a set of the chrome clad ones, if I weren't spending so much money on other things right now (Superchip, True Flow XDI, other stuff... all on the way).
The shippingsounds kinda expensive; I remember shipping 4 16" alloy wheels from a Monte Carlo for about $40 a few years ago. I tie wrapped them together in pairs, and shipped them in 2 diff boxes; I seem to recall it had a lot to do with the size of the box as well as the weight, because it was gonna be a lot cheaper to ship the 2 boxes than it would to ship in 1 box. Just a little FYI.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:40 PM
LB
Veteran

Redbeard,
Have they been bent in any way? maybe have a tireshop spin then for trueness. I would be interested in 1 for a spare.

Smitty,
That's what the chrome clad is, a chrome plastic cover over the aluminum wheel. That's all the new style have, (meaning not chrome plated).

LB

Old 01-28-2008, 05:00 PM
redbeardmcg
Professional

For some reason private messages are not working on my account, so if you are interested, just give me a call (978) 836 6231 or shoot me an email at RDMcGuire01@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Factory 20" chrome wheels