Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1948 Chrysler Windsor suicide rear doors

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 12:48 PM
alftuckin22s
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1948 Chrysler Windsor suicide rear doors

Well guys I am selling another one of my potential projects, this one was one my ol man wanted. A 1948 Chrysler windsor with title in hand, Overall it is in good condition as far as rust and what not it still has the original paint over 98% of the exterior but it is faded and weathered. Glass is about a 50/50 some good somebad mainlyjust the door windows so it should not be to hard to come up with the glass.All parts are on the body minus a few of the trim pieces original engine with the fluid drive transmission. This car was driven daily by an older man and parked in '99 and has not been fired since. It appears to be about as original as they came.

Interior wise everything appears to be there but it is old and beaten and will need to be gutted and replaced in myopinion. The car is on a trailer and can be sold as one if someone is interested the trailer is a solid trailer that just needs some cosmetic work done. Tires are in good shape and is ready for a good trip home. I will get pics up today when I finally make it to the house I am asking $5000 for the car or$6000 for the trailer and car I am negotiable but no lowballing please. This a rare car to have and I am sure will be a blast for sunday cruises once completed.Thanks for reading!!

Quick Reply: 1948 Chrysler Windsor suicide rear doors