Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2003 Dodge Dakota R/T

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 01:54 PM
tweedle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Dodge Dakota R/T

I have for sale a 2003 Dodge Dakota club cabR/T in grahite in color with 1,200 miles on it. It is the last year or the 5.9 engine and the only year they used chrome wheels and the stampede package to it. It has every option that Dodge offered on it that year a bed liner was in the package along with the bed cover from Dodge. It has power everything a 6 dics cd changer plus a cassette and single cd in the radio it is a infinity system. I have carbon fiber covers on the headlights and I added a bug and stone deflector. It has never seen rain or snow all the under the hood engine is original with the original marks on the items when produced. It was a 30,200 dollar vehicle then. I am asking 16,500 or give me a reasonable offer. I will negotiate. I have the price at it is because it issuch a low mileage vehicle and the truck has not really been driven all this time as you can tell by the mileage.I do have the window sticker and it does have the 7 year 70,000 power train on it. I do have pictures but I cannot get them on the site I am still in the old fashioned mode with the computer. I am selling due to poor health it is owned by a middle aged man never spun the wheels or run her hard. It has everything you can imagine but leather interior. Please email me at fladprowler@aol.com or call me at 330-837-1774, or 330-844-3931. Thanks and my name is Steve. P.S. you will not be dissapointed in this truck!!!!!

Old 05-27-2008, 10:47 PM
corey101
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2003 Dodge Dakota R/T

Hey could you send me some pics.

CSB

Quick Reply: 2003 Dodge Dakota R/T