Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

NEW PICS !! 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad cab V8 Hotchkis Suspension 20's

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 09:07 PM
CYCLONE_06
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sikk !! 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad cab V8 Hotchkis Suspension 20's

6k is what i offered him lol.

~CYCLONE_06

Old 05-21-2008, 07:58 AM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its not worth much, 6k is about right. its got alot of miles on it and thats what dictates price the most.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:38 AM
meccaquad

ITS WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY !! I HAVE LOCAL GUY THATS READY TO GIVE ME $8000. IM ORIGINAL OWNER, NON SMOKER TRUCK, AND NO ACCIDENTS, ETC ...! THANKS FOR BASHING THOU ! OH BY THE WAY 2 OF MY HONDATECHS HAVECIVIC HATCH'S ALL MOTOR NO TURBO/NOS AND ONE IS RUNNING 11'S AND OTHER 12'S. TURBO AND 10'S OR SOHC/TURBO LOW 11'S!! OH AND GETTING 25 MPG !!

Vehicle Highlights [/align]

Mileage:

Engine:

V8 4.7 Liter

Transmission:

Automatic

Drivetrain:

2WD [/align]

Selected Equipment [/align]Change Equipment [/align][/align]
Standard [/align]

Air Conditioning
AM/FM Stereo

Power Steering
Dual Front Air Bags[/align]
Optional [/align]

Sport
Single Compact Disc
Custom Bumper

Power Windows
Premium Sound
Towing Pkg

Power Door Locks
Sliding Rear Window
Premium Wheels

Tilt Wheel
Pickup Shell/Cap
Wide Tires

Cruise Control
Bed Liner[/align][/align][/align]
Blue Book Private Party Value
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes. [/align][/align]Vehicle Condition Ratings [/align]Check Vehicle Title History

[/align]

Excellent
$7,955
[ul][*]Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.[*]Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.[*]Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.[*]Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.[*]Complete and verifiable service records.[/ul]Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.[/align]

Good
$7,325
[ul][*]Free of any major defects.[*]Clean title history, the paints, body, and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems.[*]Little or no rust on this vehicle.[*]Tires match and have substantial tread wear left.[*]A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail.[/ul][/align][/align][/align]

Old 05-21-2008, 11:20 AM
CYCLONE_06
Veteran

Yea but you guys also have to factor in inflation, and the fact that crude oil is up over $130 a barrel...

~CYCLONE_06

Old 05-22-2008, 05:52 AM
Shibby927
Record Breaker

you're an idiot, hondas are for children and women. and all that **** you did to your truck... isnt worth anything. go to KBB.com and that will tell you what it's really worth. then maybe you can sell it. I would give you about 6k for that truck at most.
It's his truck and he canask whatever he wants for it. KBB doesn't estimate for custom modifications so KBB and NADA are null and void. Its like mecca says, it is worth what someone will pay for it. 8k for something with just over 100k isnt bad at all. Truck should go another 100,000 miles if taken care of and most people don't drive that far in 4-5 years anyways.Those mods aren't cheap ones and someone looking to buy a pretty nice looking truck with everything already done wouldn't be doing bad by themselves to get somethign that is already decked out instead of shelling out the money on it themselves for mods.

He works at a Honda dealer and I am assuming they have benefits for their employees like a discount on vehicles just like any other automotive employer be it import or domestic. You gotta do what you gotta do and like you guys are saying gas is expensive so there is nothing wrong with getting something that gets good gas mileage.

Don't be hatin for no reason.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:25 AM
meccaquad

Thanks Shibby ! I even lowered the price to reflect oxygen sensors issue and gas prices ?? Truck is still available and i'm in no hurry to sell.Truck is super clean and daily driver!! Good luck all and thanks for looking. Ü

Old 06-06-2008, 04:30 AM
Shibby927
Record Breaker

Not a problem, I hope you find a buyer for it. I am sure you will. $6k would be undercutting you big time.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:06 PM
meccaquad

Back on market with all issues Fixed and lower price(all new oxygen sensors, alignment, and full detail $700 my cost at dealer) , come steal my Truck so I have money for down to buy a house !! My loss is your gain ! RON

Quick Reply: NEW PICS !! 2001 Dodge Dakota Quad cab V8 Hotchkis Suspension 20's