Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Tails/Headlights/Nerf Bars

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 AM
viennasound
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tails/Headlights/Nerf Bars

I am looking to do some appearance modifications to the '00 Dakota Quad Cab throughout the year so if you have some items I need, tell me what you want for them.

I a looking to convert the tail lights and headlights over to the smoked or blacked version, I have seen these items on ebay for about 150 (heads) and 75ish on the tails. There is a nice crack in one of the headlights so they are weighed more important at this time.

Stock foglights, mine doesn't have the holes cut out but if someone is parting out and is getting rid of them I can fit them in.

Nerf Bars, The truck is Red and Black and I am leaning towards Black as the color breaker, thus the smoked or black lights, that being said if someone is selling their nerf bars and they are black (not sure if sold this way) I would take them moreso than a set that are chrome with black.

Black brush guard....... I know there are several models and I do not have a specific one in mind, just one that does it's job and may have a location for a set of my fogs.

If someone is getting rid of a cai that fits the 3.9 I would be interested also.

I hit my email a few times a day so a reply would be better sent there until I catch onto how to navigate this site. Thanks for the responses.

Brian Van Way
viennasound@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Tails/Headlights/Nerf Bars