Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1992 Dodge ram250 Cummins Turbo Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 04:59 PM
TandK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Dodge ram250 Cummins Turbo Diesel

Ready to sell , my truck has been in the garage for the past year and a half, I have got to the point where I will sell it for the right price. Yes it's the Dodge screw-up year Mfg. 9-91 (02). Power Ram 250, Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9 Intercooled LE. It's black with new tires Lt 265/75R16 M+S Dunlop Radials Mud Rover, also it comes with Delta tool box (4 years old) and a 105 Gal. transfer tank with electric pump. Power windows, and locks with cruise control and CD player.
Along with all this comes a 6 year old Western Plow with a Cab command controler(used 3 season's ) and a pindel hitch on the back.
It has 198,000 miles on it.
Things that need to be addressed are the $450.00 break job that was just done before parking it ,now they say it needs a power booster, and the other thing is right behind the pasg. side door on the bed has had some bad body work done to it but not enough to keep you from driving it and looking good.
Everything works as it should.

I ran out of time to work on it and my oldest son that just started driving wants something else.
feel free to respond, if you would like to look at it Sundays are the best to have me around .

My Firm price is: $ 7,500.00 as is!

Thanks Todd.....

Quick Reply: 1992 Dodge ram250 Cummins Turbo Diesel