Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

32x11.50R15 BFG AT KOs plus wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 08:48 PM
JasonA
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 32x11.50R15 BFG AT KOs plus wheels

These came on my truck (2nd gen Dakota)when I bought it. They have less than 5000 miles on them. All the rubber nibs are still on them. My truck is a 2WD and want smaller tires. They're on eBay right now, but if someone here wants them, I'll sell 'em for $350 (I was hoping to get more than that for them on eBay).

Right now, they're mounted on the 15x7 Dakota 5-star wheels, and they run straight and smooth. No vibes. If you want the wheels too, throw in another $100 and you get the whole deal, rolling down the road. I'll even drive them up to 50 miles around Fayetteville, NC, to meet you halfway if you live near. If you don't want the wheels, I'll have them dismounted and they're yours.

These things retail for about $150 new, each, and the previous owner just paid $700 or $800 to have these put on last November. Buy them for half price and get rollin'. Please, somebody take these off my hands. I'm looking at smaller tires, but need to sell these first. I can take any pic you want.

Quick Reply: 32x11.50R15 BFG AT KOs plus wheels