Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

AGP 57 trim T3/T4 turbo with evolution waste gate FS

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 08:42 AM
Dark Syde SRT4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AGP 57 trim T3/T4 turbo with evolution waste gate FS

AGP 57 Trim .63 A/R T3/T4 Turbo 3k miles MINT condition (will offer a money back warrenty on this turbo and waste gate i stand behind my stuff) Evolution Waste gate (turbonetics) also mint. i also have a manifold thats new (unused) for this turbo (chrome). was for sale last night but buyer backed out today after a agreement last night (contacted a local shop that wanted to rape him on install costs and what not, saying they had to remove the cross member to install a fmic that was bigger than stock and it would cost 800.00 to do this (which is absolute crap but hey shops gotta make money on the ones who dont know about cars i guess). also they were saying alot of other BS to him trying to get a easy mark-up sale.) so its back on the block for now.

only reason im selling this is because of my tax refund being a nice sum of money so im going to go for the gt-40 kit (my goal is 530+hp.) There is no shaft play what so ever on this turbo, its mint like i said.

TAKING OFFERS right now (no lowballers please) also taking trades

interested in S2 for my wifes SRT-4
hard pipes with BOV+cash
exhaust (full)
egt with probe, Wideband, things of that nature
carbon fiber (hood/trunk/valve cover and such)
other performance parts....you know hell if you have something to trade throw it on the table.

the turbo and wastegate are in Seattle area (will ship USPS or UPS your choice with insurence and tracking, withing 2 days of full payment.)

any other questions PM me or post up.

Old 02-04-2005, 12:05 AM
jtrain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AGP 57 trim T3/T4 turbo with evolution waste gate FS

How Much do you want for it?

Quick Reply: AGP 57 trim T3/T4 turbo with evolution waste gate FS