Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1997 dodge ram lifted 39.5" supwer swamper

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 03:56 PM
dodgebuzz
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 dodge ram lifted 39.5" supwer swamper

1997 dodge ram lifted 39.5" supwer swamper
EBAY link
Vehicle Description

This is a 1997 dodge ram 1500. This truck runs good but could use a wire set. I use this truck as my driver to work and with gas prices and commute getting longer need somthing smaller. The truck has flaws in the paint like scrathces but nothing really deep.the interior is great with no tears or rips. I just had the heads redone on both sides with all new gaskets on the top end. Has new thermostat as well. all work was done by local Dodge dealer. The truck has a sky jacker lift and is riding on 39.5" supwer swamper radial tires. The truck will need to new front tires soon but the back ones are near new. The 4 wheel drive works good. The truck is being sold localy so auction may end early. If interested make me a offer and I will reply as soon as possible. If your in the area and would like to take it for a ride please let me know and we can work somthing out. This is a pick up only not going to deliver it. . If you need more pictures let me know as well . Any questions i will try to get back to you asap.
Name:  100_2763.jpg
Views: 3634
Size:  169.9 KB
[/align]

Old 05-25-2008, 10:10 PM
navyfc
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1997 dodge ram lifted 39.5" supwer swamper

man that thing is a god damn beast

Quick Reply: 1997 dodge ram lifted 39.5" supwer swamper