Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

84 K car part-out

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 03:57 AM
amp_man
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 84 K car part-out

I've got an 84 Aries with 105k miles on it, with the 2.2L motor and 3 speed automatic that I'm looking to get rid of parts from. The car was being prepped for racing, so there's no interior or lights left, but the dash is mostly intact, motor runs beautifully, tranny shifts through all gears fine, radiator looks almost new, and I've got 5 fairly new tires on rims. The AC system was also removed, and went to the dump with the interior stuff. If you need a motor, tranny, or tires, and are willing to drive to Maine to get them cheap, let me know, the car won't be here for long (probably gets crushed next saturday).

Old 05-26-2008, 10:54 PM
amp_man
Default RE: 84 K car part-out

The passenger door, roof, hood, and trunk have all been pulled apart for sheet metal (which this car works very good for ), and the driver's side door is shot, in case anyone was wondering.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:39 PM
amp_man
Default RE: 84 K car part-out

nobody needs a motor, or any parts of it? I think the alternator has issues, but everything else runs great, no knocks. She heads to the crusher saturday.

Edit: it's gone

Quick Reply: 84 K car part-out