Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport Ext. Cab

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 05:18 PM
diwhite
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Dodge Dakota Sport Ext. Cab

Hey everyone im sorry to say that I need to sell my 94 Dakota. Its in fair cond. Body is in decent shape need some work. Has a wiring short somewhere that wont allow the rear running lights or dash lights to work and the driver side door needs a new shell and hinges. It has a 5.2 L with just under 103,000 miles on it a 5 speed manual Trans, Heavy duty suspension and 4x4 but the front drive shaft has been removed because ihad anew rear end putin it and swiched the ratio was a 392 i believe and now has 373's. Will run just unable to inspect it because of the shorts. I planed on fixing it just havent had the time and im going to be moving soon to a house with a Small garage and wont be able to keep it. It's just been sitting in my parents garage for almost 2 years now. I do go start it on occations but just dont have the time needed to restore it. Asking $3000 OBO. Its a Great truck just hope to find somone who can restore it back to its prime. Its around the Houston, Tx area For any questions feel free to email me @ Diwhite@ev1.net

Thanks again!

Quick Reply: 1994 Dodge Dakota Sport Ext. Cab