Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab Sunburst Orange

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 02:37 PM
RamMan25
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab Sunburst Orange

Here is a link to craigslist as well showing pictures
http://greenville.craigslist.org/car/732195541.html

I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 for sale. Truck is in mint condition. I had the truck special ordered from dodge and it has everything it except leather seats and the Navigation System.
I have added Rhino Spray in liner and all the windows are tinted to 20%, (these pictures do not show the windows tinted). Also I have added the rear inner wheel well liners. When I recieved the truck from Dodge it had 2 miles on it. Now it has 4300.
Features:
Hemi, 4x4, power everything, sunroof, 6 disk changer, MP3 player, Sirus Sattellite radio, sport package, slt package, tow package, power package, premium light package, premium sound Infinty 7 speaker system, heavy duty on demand transfer case, 3.92 rear end. Controls on the steering wheel for radio, cruise control. Also has the MDS (multi displacement system) - this is where 4 cylinders turn off at highway and cruising speeds to be better on gas. Also has the overhead display that gives lots of info on settings. Also it has a 3 car garage programmable opener. 26 gallon fuel tank. Heated rear view mirrors and auto diming rear view mirror. Also has remote start and keyless entry. Power rear sliding glass. Chrome 20" wheels.
This truck has literally every option except leather and the navigation system.
Gets 14 to 20 mpg, when I drive on the interstate is when it gets the best, I have gotten 22 mpg, only once though.
Truck is very clean, washed twice a week and inside is just as clean.
Truck has ton of power and torque. Very fun to drive.
I am having to sell the truck because I have a baby on the way, (just found out).
Has a 3yr bumper to bumper warranty and a lifetime powertrain warranty.
Truck cost was $42,000. I am asking $27,500 obo.

Quick Reply: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab Sunburst Orange