Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2001 Dodge Ram Offroad Edition

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 04:11 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2001 Dodge Ram Offroad Edition

Thinking of trying to sell my Ram. As most of you probably know I have quite a bit of money into this thing and while I know I wont get most of it back I'd like to get some of it back or else I will just keep the truck.

Anyway it's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd Quad Cab SLT Laramie with the offroad package. For the motor it has a 360.

It has not quite 105,200 miles on it.

Onto the bad. Well, there isn't much bad but as you guys know I'm super particular so I will more than likely find any flaws. It has a dent in the passenger side door where it was swung open too far and the hinge pulled a dent in it. Then it has a couple dings on the rear door on the drivers side. Then just normal dings and scratches. The only other bad thing I can think of it if you fire it up and rev it up when you first fire it up you can see some smoke come out of the exhaust. Not much but a little that I noticed. Not sure what this is I just noticed hit however it runs fine still. Has some rubber on the paint behind each rear wheel on the lower part like from the body trim line down. I'm super picky as most of you know so I find every little thing wrong.

Onto the mods. It has a fairly long list so here goes

APS Performance Transmission installed around late January or early Feb. of 08. Has around 5-6k miles on it or so. Cost just under $3600 + $400 for the install. Well slightly more than 3600 as I had a issue and had to pay half of shipping on a 2nd torque converter as the first one never arrived.

APS Bracket Fighter Torque Converter 2400 RPM stall installed at the same time as the above.

B&M transmission cooler also installed at the same time.

Auburn LSD in the rear installed at the same time as the above two. I think I paid $380 or so give or take and $450 for the install.

APS Pleneum kit installed around 102k miles give or take.

Tune up with MSD plug wires, Napa Dist. cap and rotor, Champion platinum plugs, APC breather, and a new Edelbrock air filter. Done around the same time as the above.

Hypertech programmer put on around the time of the transmission install. I paid $160 for this used.

Magnaflow catalytic converter installed a month or two ago with maybe 1-2k miles on it if that. Also put on a new NTK front o2 sensor at the time. I think I paid $80-90 or so for the cat and $90 install.

Fastman rear o2 simm installed not quite a week ago cost I think $75.

Brand new Mopar OEM battery installed a few days ago.

Flowmaster 40 series single in dual out muffler with 2.25" piping going to exit behind each rear wheel with stainless steel tips. This was installed about a year ago. I paid $350 for this.

LMC All chrome grill maybe 6 months old. That's a maybe.

On to most of the other mods I don't remember the prices or when they were put on
Edelbrock air hat
Custom heavy duty bracket for the Edelbrock air hat
3" Skyjacker suspension lift
33" BFG Mud Terrains with good tread
16x10 Eagle Alloy wheels
Cuzo headlights
Nokya 9004 headlight harness for the high wattage bulbs
Clear Corners with Silverstar turn signal bulbs
Drop hitch
Alpine 9830 motorized head unit
PAC Ipod Cable for the head unit
Alpine 70watt x4 amp for the speakers(installed around Christmas of 07)
Alpine 500watt x1 RMS amp for the subs. Maybe 2 months old.
2 12" Infinity subs in a Q Logic Box
Polk DB Components up front(also installed around Christmas of 07)
Polk DB Coaxial 6.5"s in rear
All wired with Street Wires except for the rear speakers and subs which are wired with Monster Cable
Street Wires distribution block
5% tint on the front two windows
5% over factory on the rear windows
Westin Step Bars
Window visors
There is probably more I'm forgetting.

Anyway on to some pictures.

Name:  TruckwithLMCheadlightHarnessandC-8.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  90.7 KB

Name:  TruckwithLMCheadlightHarnessandC-7.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  84.3 KB

Name:  TruckwithLMCheadlightHarnessandC-10.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  68.9 KB

Name:  TruckandR1June222008011-1.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  131.4 KB

Name:  TruckandR1June222008015.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  131.3 KB

Name:  TruckJune212008022np.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  101.1 KB

I'm asking $15,000 OBO I have way more than this into it. Located in VA. If you have any questions contact me at homtheaterman@yahoo.com or here by PM.

Quick Reply: 2001 Dodge Ram Offroad Edition