Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

SRT-4 For Sale Midwest $9k

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 11:16 PM
its_hey_ma
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT-4 For Sale Midwest $9k

2003 Dodge SRT - 4
Asking price is $9k OBO
81k very well maintained highway miles.
Quaife LSD
All trans internals swapped from a 2005 ACR model SRT - 4 to accommodate the Quaife, roughly 17k miles on internals right now
Mopar Stage 1 PCM
Mopar Stage 1 Injectors
Perrin Fuel Rail
Walbro 255lph
Turbo XS manual boost controller
Greddy Type RS BOV
Dual Gauge A-piller pod, one spot has a second Autometer boost gauge and one spot is open
Black painted stock rims with roughly 85% tread left BFG KDW2's
All molding and badging has been removed with the exception on the dodge symbol on the front bumper
Blacked out tails and 3rd brake light
Eclipse brand AM/FM/CD/MP3/Memory Card 8v deck
MBQuart speakers all around
Clarion 4 channel amp running the MBQuarts.
Prestige Car Alarm, the remote works but has seen better days.
Also has a pretty good share of weight reduction (see below)

The bad:
It has recently developed the leaky coolant overflow tank problem 03's are known for. It just needs the level check up on every few months, or have the tank replaced with the 04-05 unit.

No A/C. The previous owner pulled the chiller thing (radiator looking piece) and all the hoses. I still have all the parts to put it back though. Never bothered me as I'm a windows down type person and never use the a/c anyways.

The back seat. I never thought I'd have to worry about leaving my windows down in my own garage, but one day a cat crawled in the open window and poked tiny holes in various spots of the leather on the back seat with its claws. Not too noticeable until you are up close looking at it. Didn't touch the front 2 seats at all though.

The weight reduction. To some people this is a plus, to some it is a negative. The rear doors are completely stock looking on the outside and inside (minus window crank lever), but are gutted of the internals on both. The doors still open, but the windows are permanently up. Any 03+ neon rear door will work as replacement. The trunk has also had all the non-essential weight removed and the inner trunk lid has been trimmed of excess weight. Again, appears completely stock on the outside and doesn't affect the way anything functions. I can include the spare and jack if the buyer wants. The rear seat belts are currently out of the car as well, but will be included with the car.

The paint on the car is mostly in great condition. The passenger side front fender has a small paint chip from a stone being thrown up from a truck on the interstate. You can't even see it from 5ft back, but up close you know its there. The front bumper has 2 small scuff marks that you can't see from more then a couple feet back and a fair share of typical rock/bug marks from daily driving.

Name:  SellingtheCar025.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  31.5 KBName:  SellingtheCar019.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  28.5 KB
Name:  SellingtheCar017.jpg
Size:  28.4 KBName:  SellingtheCar021.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  31.5 KB
Name:  SellingtheCar012.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  30.4 KBName:  SellingtheCar015.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  32.6 KB
Name:  car-clean002.jpg
Size:  26.6 KBName:  car-clean004.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  30.5 KB
Name:  car-clean003.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  22.0 KBName:  srt_engine.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  27.9 KB

Old 08-26-2008, 01:32 PM
turbo2.4

I like it.I am interested.Would you be willing to accept payments by any chance? I have two cars I am working on selling so I can make a substantial downpayment.It is an idea,let me know.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:01 PM
its_hey_ma
Amateur

You could talk to your bank and get a loan, but I can't accept payments. If you are in the WI area and want to see it, let me know.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:51 PM
its_hey_ma
Amateur

The cars still looking for a new home!

Old 08-30-2008, 07:01 PM
its_hey_ma
Amateur

Well I just found a new car that I pretty much fell in love with. I must sell this car though before I can get it! Make me an offer!

Old 09-03-2008, 08:45 PM
goalie990

i got stuff to trade of u want

Old 09-04-2008, 06:48 PM
its_hey_ma
Amateur

like....?

Quick Reply: SRT-4 For Sale Midwest $9k