Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Dominator7
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4

I've got a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500, 5.9 Magnum V8, SLT, 184000 miles, Awesome running truck, its got tinted windows 25%, New Dueler A/T Revo Tires 275/85R16, Flowmaster 50 series Delta Flow muffler with a Magnaflow High Flow Cat and all new tail piping, Its got a class Three Hitch-not sure-its either two or three, Aftermarket Headlights, Its very clean inside and out, I'm the third owner of this truck-the first owner put alot of highway miles on her then the lady I bought it off of lived in Ohio and just drove it as a dd, Very solid truck, I get compliments all the times on her-people dont believe how many miles it has. The reason Im selling the truck is because I want a fast car again and miss the back in the seat feelin-dont get me wrong my truck can do it, but its not the same lol. I've put new calipers, rotors and pads on the truck as well as a new sway bar link. I've replaced the plugs with NGK's, plugwires with Bosch, The transmission has been rebuilt by previous owner and shifts great, I replaced the stereo with a Pioneer and all new Pioneer speakers, the truck is also wired as of right now for a CB with speaker.

The bad:
Needs a passenger front u-joint-whens the truck is in 4 wheel drive it clicks, and the evap canister in the dash needs replaced so the ac doesn't work, there is a small rip in the driver seat along the seam where the previous owner kept sliding out of the truck. There is a small line of rust along the bottom of the drivers door thats starting to bubble and come through.

Overall I wouldn't hesitate to take this truck on a road trip across the country-I've never really had any issues with it that affected how it performed except that u-joint and I dont ever use four wheel drive so I found no need to really replace it in a hurry. I'm asking $5800 obo-the kbb value is somewhere around $6500-but I've taken into account what is wrong with it and this is where I stand. Im live in Fort Wayne, Indiana but am currently down at Purdue University in West Lafayette and will work with you if your interested.

Attached Thumbnails 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4-truck37.jpg   1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4-pimpintruck3.jpg  

Last edited by Dominator7; 09-17-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:17 AM
wrkofrt

I am interested. I live in Indy, I'm looking at a truck on Sunday, but would like to see more of this one.
Please email pics to billb@bo-marind.com
Thanks
Bill

Old 09-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Dominator7
Default 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

pics sent

Quick Reply: 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4