Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Fully Custom 2003 Dodge Ram Truck Bed Tailgate And Custom Rear Axle

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Blairski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fully Custom 2003 Dodge Ram Truck Bed Tailgate And Custom Rear Axle

Im selling my bed off of my 03 ram. i have a recently built another bed more heavily modified than this one and i just put it on the truck so this one is ready for the next dodge that wants to step it up. The list of mods are as follows. I have receipts as well. Everything Professionaly Done.

Raised the entire bed floor and fenders up 5" to make room for a real low air ride setup on 24's. $1,500.

Fully Shaved Everything.

Steel Sir Michaels Rollpan welded on and molded in $1,000.

Tailgate handle shaved and the handle is on the inside of the tailgate. $700.

Shaved the stake pockets on the bed rails for a completly smooth rail all the way around, shaved the gas door and put the filler on the inside of the bed. coated the whole bed with bondo and sanded the whole thing down. then sprayed it with the stock color dodge silver ps2. cut buffed and polish. $1,500.

Rhino Lined the bed with silver rhino lining. $750.

Thats a little over 5k in mods done. the bed bolts up to the stock mounts on the frame front and back and gives u plenty of room for a big c notch, big wheels, fuel cell, air tanks, etc... or even if you have a lifted truck you would have a lot more room to work underneath the bed without taking it off.

Im selling the bed and tailgate for $1,500 OBO. If you would like anything else done differently to the bed like different paint or anything then we can still work something out and i can have my guys that did the bed do whatever needs to be done for a very reasonable price.

I also have the stock axle with the 4:10 gears. my truck is a 2003 dodge ram hemi quadcab 2 wheel drive laramie edition with every option.

The axle was narrowed 1.5" on each side the fit 24's or 26's with no rubbing with this bed. the air bag brackets are all on the axle with the heavy duty lower link bars bolting up directy to the stock front leaf spring mounts. there is also a panhard bar with heims joints on it attached to the axle. all you would have to do if you were air bagging your truck is c notch the frame and make a mount on the frame for the other end of the panhard bar. everything else will bolt right up for you. the axle is not off the truck yet because im not finished building the other one that weve been working on. but it can come off soon if need be. give me a call if you have any questions or email me if you want more pics. i have a thousand of them. 253-948-2627 Blair Check Out My Website All The Pictures.
WWW.CARDOMAIN.COM/ID/BLAIRSKI

Old 11-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Blairski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nobody?

Quick Reply: Fully Custom 2003 Dodge Ram Truck Bed Tailgate And Custom Rear Axle