Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 03:23 PM
zique
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT

1998 Dodge Ram 1500
-5.2L 318 w/ 126,xxx
-5 speed M/T
-4.56 Yukon gears (new seals all around when done 3,000 miles ago)
-35" x 12.5 Cooper Discover STT's (only about 1,000 miles on them) w/ FULL SPARE.
-15" Outlaws powdercoated black. keyed lugs.
-CAI
-Class III hitch w/ 4 pin and 7 pin harnesses
-Trailer brake controller
-Superchips programmer
-Rhinolined rocker panels and fender flares
-Full synthetic fluids changed regularly (and I do mean everything: crankcase, tranny, t-case, diffs)
-Lift is a 3" Rough Country lift for the V10 that ended up giving me about 4" in front. 2" AAL and 2" Block in rear to keep level. Trackbar and sway bar relocated to compensate.
-Luke's links all around
-20% tint all around
-Posi-lock actuator
-Powertrax lock-right in front, no-slip in rear
-Recently rebuilt and beefed up transfer case
-3" exhaust w/ no cat and Flowmaster 44 (still passes emissions here)
-Projecter headlights with the proper mods to put out decent light
-Altezza Tails
-Dechromed/blacked out
-I really do think I'm forgetting other stuff, but I have a complete log of everything I've put on and the mileage of the truck when it was done.

The bad: There is a crack in the windshield. The following is not a "bad" thing as in "wrong with the truck" but rather a forewarning: DO NOT use 4WD on dry pavement. With the locker up front you will bind your u-joint and snap it in a heartbeat if you don't know what you are doing. You shouldn't be using it on dry pavement anyway, but with this locker, it is even more so.

I love this truck and really don't want to sell it, but I'm just getting ready to graduate and looking to buy a house. I have EVERY single stock piece that was removed in order to replace with modified parts (even the full suspension). I don't HAVE to sell, I just think I'd be better off getting settled on a home and then repurchasing another truck later. I really will miss this truck though. I have hours upon hours of time, and a good amount of $$ invested.

I will consider trades + cash for another truck as I will still need to haul my dirt bikes around. Not any more than half the cost though.

$9,500 firm with one exception: I will remove certain aftermarket parts and reduce the cost of the truck accordingly.

Name:  98Dodge_DS.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  114.8 KB

Quick Reply: 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT