Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

400-500WHP AGP SRT4 Turbo Kit For Cheap!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Outkast
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 400-500WHP AGP SRT4 Turbo Kit For Cheap!!

I am in the process of selling my car and this kit is something i am selling seperate from the car.
IT was never used, Never mounted up.

Here is a rundown of what i have....

AGP SRT4 Manifold (Jet-Hot Coated)
AGP SRT4 o2 Housing (Jet-Hot Coated)
AGP SRT4 Dumptube (Jet-Hot Coated)
Precision SC61 (AGP61) GT40 Turbo (Turbine housing Jet-Hot Coated)
Tial 38mm Blue Wastegate w/1.0Bar Spring
ALL installation hardware & instructions

Paid alittle over $2300.00 including shipping and jet-hot coating fee's.
Asking $2200.00 for complete kit.

For Additional $225 dollars i can toss in color matched Tial 50mm Bov .

For $2000.00 i will give you brand new 50trim Garrett Turbo with the above manifold,o2 housing,dumptube,wastegate and install parts.

Here is what AGP has to say about both turbos on the SRT.

50 trim: Good all around turbo. Spools fast, and will make great power. This turbo is perfect for those wanting to run lower boost, and those who run only pump gas. If you plan to run nothing but pump gas, and want a good street turbo, then this is your turbo. Full boost should be right around 3100-3200rpms with a .63 A/R turbine housing. On our test cars, we've pulled over 420whp on pump gas at 23psi. The maximum boost is around 31-32psi where we have seen 500whp. If these numbers are big enough for you, then look no further and order a 50 trim.
GT40/T350 (stage 5) This is a big turbo. Mid to upper 600hp is possible. Full boost around 3600-3700. The stage 5 turbine wheel is needed on this turbo to get all the air out. Its not needed on the smaller turbos, and will just add unwanted lag to the smaller ones. The smaller ones operate at an acceptable backpressure ratio with a stage 3 . This big bad boy on the other hand, flows so much air, that a stage 5 wheel is needed. This is for someone wanting to run 10s. This combination can be used on a street car, but the additional lag is not that fun, then again, the additional power may bring a smile to your face.

Here are some pictures of the kit...
(Turbo In Pictures Is The GT40 )

My Contact Info
Email: scottherman@gmail.com
AIM: AGPSRT4

Quick Reply: 400-500WHP AGP SRT4 Turbo Kit For Cheap!!