Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Items for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 12:59 PM
SinCity R/T
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Items for Sale

These are some extra items I have available... All prices include shipping & insurance to the continental 48 states via FedEx Ground - I will ship USPS to Canada at additional cost.

1) Nitrous Express N2O system - standard wet kit with N2O/fuel solenoids, braided lines, single 10# bottle w/brackets, master switch, mechanical (not for Hemis!) WOT switch, shark nozzle, etc. This kit is used but functional, and NX has a lifetime warranty on all of their solenoids. The bottle is missing the **** because it was used with a remote opener, can't find the original **** - can open the bottle fine with a wrench as-is, or replacement ***** are available for under $10 from a variety of sources. Asking $430 shipped.

2) Nitrous Express remote bottle opener. Allows you to open/close the nitrous bottle from inside the vehicle - somewhat useful for track usage, and an absolute "must have" if you choose to race off the track. This opener is used but functional. Costs $260 new on E-Bay/Summit - Asking $150 shipped.

3) Nitrous Express bottle heater - includes switch/relay, etc. This heater is used but functional. Costs $240 new on E-Bay/Summit - Asking $140 shipped.

4) Nitrous Express mechanical N2O gauge - basic white face. This type of gauge is installed inline with the nitrous hose, is typically installed next to the bottle to monitor pressure. Asking $35 shipped.

5) Autometer mechanical N2O gauge - lunar (white) series. This type of gauge is installed inline with the nitrous hose, is typically installed next to the bottle to monitor pressure. Asking $50 shipped.

6) Nitrous Express electrical N2O gauge - basic white face. This type of gauge has a sensor mounted inline with the nitrous hose, but signals are sent to the gauge electronically - allows the gauge to be mounted inside of the vehicle to monitor pressure while driving. Costs $270 new on E-Bay/Summit - Asking $140 shipped.

7) SPAL 16" electric fan. Pulls 2360cfm max, 22A draw. Includes electrical pigtail connector and 4x universal mounting brackets. I used this fan on my 408ci Dakota R/T without a shroud and it worked great until temps shot over 100deg in the Nevada heat - should work fine anywhere else as-is. I did a test fit and it can install inside of the OEM shroud if desired, or you can contact "steven1zinoc" to discuss a cool looking custom shroud for this fan. Includes a basic switch/relay for manual operation - if you want automatic operation you will have to buy your own temp controller from summit/jegs/etc. Online prices are $140++ for a new fan w/brackets, asking $80 shipped.

8) Billet Pro fuse box cover - fits all 97-00 Dakotas/98-00 Durangos. This is the last one I have remaining, the rest are all gone. CnC'd from a solid slab of aluminum, polished finish. Asking $120 shipped.

9) Custom intake for 5.7L/6.1L Hemi LX/LY (300/Charger/Challenger/Magnum) vehicles. Includes elbow, 4" tube, 4"x6" filter, and diamond plate airbox. The tube and airbox have been powder coated silver metallic - the air filter is brand new, never used - this is a true 4" intake - no restrictions in the elbow or tube like some other aftermarket intakes. This was custom built for me by 360AirIntakez. Asking $200 shipped.

These items are for pickup only in Las Vegas:

10) One pair of Kumho Ecsta 255/55-17 tires. They're pretty low on tread, but good for someone who desperately needs a set of cheap tires. Asking $30 for the pair.

11) Cat-back system for Dodge Dakota. This has a 2-in/1-out OEM catalytic converter, 3" in/dual 2.25" out Dynomax muffler, and the pipes run over the axle to the rear corners. Asking $40 just to get it out of my garage.

12) Wade black plastic bed rail & tailgate caps. Works with all 97-04 RC/CC Dakotas, might work with 05-08's (?). There's a couple of small cracks on the back of the rails from when I removed them but they don't affect the protection ability of the rails. I paid about $120+ shipping off e-bay for these for a previous truck, asking $40 for the set of three. I suppose shipping would be possible if they don't sell locally, but would cost about $45 because I'd have to buy a new box & shipping costs are high for long packages.

Quick Reply: Items for Sale